Halloween 2016 Look: Vampire Bride
Halloween is coming Girls. The season to be scary is here, so this year I am Channelling the Vampire Bride. I used plum, black and purple eyeshadows to create the dark under eye area. The next challenge was to draw the veins, I have used black Lancome eyeshadow with a wet Real Technique Lip Liner brush to draw the lines that represent the veins.
I added the black veil to authenticate the look more. I hope you guys like the look and I look forward to your comments 🙂
- Lorac Eyeshadow in shade plum and black to create the area below the eyes.
- Sleek Eyeshadow in shade purple to give hint of Purple below the eyes.
- LA Girl Nudes Palette on eye lids and crease.
- Lancome eyeshadow in sparkly black color to add hint of black below the eyes.
- Benefit Push up Liner
- Benefit Mascara
- Mixed Revlon 24 hour eyeshadow and Maybelline Fit me Foundation.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
- LA Girl Pro HD Concealer.
- Used Lorac champagne eyeshadow as highlighter.
- MAC Feels so Grand.
- Topped it with Lancome eyeshadow in color black with hint of silver sparkle.
- Real Techniques Foundation, concealer, contour, lip liner brush to create the veins.
- Forever21 eyeshadow brush.
- Colorbar Smudger brush.
- PAC Cosmetics Blending brush.
PS: I love to find Little notes and comments from you all. Please drop them!! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your views.