Colorbar 24 Carat Nail Lacquer: Pinken Gold
MRP: Rs. 300
Description by Colorbar
- A luxurious range of Golds with a DUAL CHROME effect that envelopes your nails in 24 carat gold finish instantly.
- Replete with intense dual-shine golden pigments, this unique range allows you to experience two complementary color tones in one go.
- With a range of SIX shades of Gold, you are spoilt for choice and can easily find any shade of Gold that you desire.
- The application is smooth, streak-free and single stroke. It leaves behind a unique almost foil-like liquid gold finish on your nails.
- What’s more is that the formula has an excellent drying time along with being 3 -free, long-lasting, non-yellowing & chip-resistant.
- Liquid Gold
- Coppertone Gold
- Antique Gold
- Pinken Gold
- Olive Gold
- Rose Gold
I Chose the shade Pinken Gold which is a beautiful Pink color with Hint of Gold. It is perfect for the occasions where you want to have little bling in your manicure but do not want over the top glitters. Pinken Gold is subtle but not boring. The consistency is runny and you need 2-3 coats for the color to show up uniformly on the nails. Pinken Gold stayed on my nails for 3 days and afterwards it started chipping from the tip of the nails. It is a beautiful color but if you are looking for a long lasting manicure then you will be disappointed.
I love to find Little notes and comments from you all. Please drop them!! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your views. Love you 🙂