Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion
MRP: Rs. 950 for 30ml
Description by Colorbar: A sheer luminizing moisturiser with special light-reflecting pigments that veils the skin in a soft, pearly glow. Enriched with ‘Hyaluronic Acid’, it keeps skin thoroughly hydrated and plumped.
Application: Colorbar advises to Apply on just-cleansed, toned and treated skin for a fabulous glow and dewy finish. Or mix with your favorite foundation for an increased glow. I mix it with foundation and apply with a brush.
My Experience: I have oily skin in summers which behaves normal with slightly oily T-zone in Winters. I mostly go for Makeup products which gives Matte finish and controls the oil, but in winters I tend to go for dewy finish. This is the one Makeup product which gives a very subtle glow on the face and makes you look flawless. I swear by this product, I mix it with my foundation and uniformly apply across the face with a brush. However I use it only in winters when my skin is not oily. So I won’t recommend it for for oily skinned beauties. Other than that this product gets a thumbs up for me 🙂
- Very Sturdy and beautiful packaging.
- The pump dispenses just the right amount.
- The finish is flawless, it really has all the features to compete with the high end brands.
- Price is reasonable considering the quantity we are getting, moreover you just need a tiny amount in one go.
- Gives a very natural glow on the face.
- Makes the Skin oily, so not an ideal product for Oily skin.
In the picture below I have mixed Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion with Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin and see how my face is Glowing. I absolutely loved it 🙂