Lancome Color Design Ombre Mono Effects Sensational Eye Shadow Quad
During recent trip to India my Aunt got me this eye shadow Quad from USA. I have used Lancome’s makeup Kit recently and found it very moderate in quality, i will review it soon on Blog. However that is my personal opinion, i am aware of the brand’s Hype and all the quality makeup products they claim to sell. This eye shadow quad is perfect mix of daily wear and evening wear eye shadows.
4 Color variants are:
- Exhibition(sheen)- Mute brownish pink color.
- Daylight (matte)- Off White matte shade.
- Trendy (sheen)-Beautiful purple shade, my second favorite shade.
- The new black (metallic)- Black color with hint of shinny silver sparkles, this is my favorite one 🙂
Left to Right: The new black, Trendy, Exhibition, Daylight (without primer)
Below is with Flash (without primer)
Texture/formula: The texture is powdery but easy to apply and blend.
Application: I applied it with fingers and brush as well and both of the application techniques works for this eyeshadow quad.
Pigmentation: These are highly pigmented eyeshadow, totally loved them. Day light is a kind of brow bone highlighter and it serves its purpose.
Longevity: I had a wear time of 6-7 hours without creasing and slight fading.
Removal: Easy to remove with any makeup remover or cleanser.
- Nice color variants in quad.
- Very easy to apply and blend.
- No fall out.
- Highly pigmented.
- No creasing.
- Good staying power.
- Availability can be an issue, however you can buy it on Ebay and Amazon.
My Verdict: I totally loved this eyeshadow quad and have been using it ever since i got it. The colors are nice, suited for day wear and evening wear as well.
Below is picture of mine wearing shade Trendy.
Below is picture of HJK wearing shade The New Black.