Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow – Fierce & Tangy
MRP: Rs. 350
Product Description by Maybelline:
- Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow.
- Our ink technology creates super-saturated color.
- Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.
Why you will love it?
- Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
- Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation.
- Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.
- Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
For Best Results:
- High impact look:
Illuminate. With fingertips, sweep all over eye from inner corner and work outwards. For added drama, darken as desired.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Range has 10 beautiful shades, today i am going to review Fierce and Tangy which is a beautiful orange shade with metallic sheen.
Packaging: Maybelline Fierce and Tangy eye shadow comes in a beautiful transparent jar with black plastic cap. Due to transparent packaging the color of the tattoo eyeshadow is easy to identify.
Color: Fierce and Tangy is a beautiful Orange shade with a nice metallic sheen, the color is very ideal for summers. I have applied it on my upper eyelid and then smoothed the edges with a random grey eye shadow.
Texture: Maybelline Fierce and Tangy eyeshadow has creamy texture, i love creamy eyeshadow as they spread evenly and provides a precise finish. Although the texture is creamy but it settles very quickly and you need to blend it fast to have the desired result. And once it is settled it does not budge at all and stays for long.
Application: Application is smooth, i applied it with a colorbar eye shadow brush on the lids and then smudged with the fingers. For this particular eye shadow i found application smooth with fingers rather than brush. Also, you need to blend it fast as it settles quickly. Below is the swatch of the Fierce and Tangy.
Longevity: The longest i had it on me is for 7-8 hours and i have to admit it does not budge at all. No creasing, no smudging and no fade out.
Removal: Removal is easy if you remove it with a good oil based removal.
- Nice and sturdy packaging.
- A very beautiful orange shade, ideal for summers.
- Creamy texture which spreads evenly.
- Smooth application.
- Blends easily.
- Smudge proof.
- Very Long staying power.
- No Creasing
- Given the quality the price is totally worth it.
- Settles quickly so needs fast blending.
My Verdict: I LOVE IT 🙂 and recommend all you beauties to atleast pick one shade from this range.