MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIP GRADATION
MRP: Rs. 500
Description by Maybelline:
Go Bold Or Graded And Sexy On Your Lips With The New Color Sensational Lip Gradation
- It’s time to experiment with your lip makeup. For the sexy, bold and adventurous woman, Maybelline New York brings international trends with the newest Lip Gradation. Available in 8 bright, matte shades, this double-sided lip product will inspire you to experiment with your looks and bring out your unique style and personality. The color stick at one end will give a gorgeous pop of color while the cushion blender tool at the other end will give a sexy, graded look. For a complete trend-on look, apply color on the centre of your upper lip and use the sponge smudger to extend the color to the outer edges till the contours of your lips or use it as a matte lip color or a lip liner.
- Here’s why you will love it:
- – 8 bright, matte shades
- – Easy to apply
- – Fun, flirty, versatile way to color your lips
- – Innovative product with cutting edge technology
- – Price: Rs. 500/-
My Review: I have posted the Swatches of Maybelline Colorsensational in my previous post. I bought the shade RED1 which is a beautiful Maroon color. The texture is soft and creamy. RED1 is very pigmented, just one swipe gives the enough color coverage, in hand swatch below I swiped the crayon 2-3 times and the coverage is amazing. The smudger/blender provided at the end is very effective to smudge the color, I am mentioning the hand swatch below wherein I have smudged the color with smudger and it went very smoothly. I tried the Gradient look by applying the Maybelline Lip Gradation RED1 at the centre of the lips and then smudged it finely/smoothly across Outer line of the lips. The blender/smudger is very Good in Quality and helps in achieving the gradient look effectively. Once the color is set on lips it stays for longer period of time, I had a wear time of 5-6 hours.
- Innovative Concept-One of a Kind product in Indian Market.
- Nice and Handy Packaging.
- Beautiful color selection available.
- Smooth texture.
- Matte Finish.
- Intense Pigmentation.
- Blender/Smudger does its jobs perfectly.
- Good Staying Power.
- Formula is bit on dry side but that is an obvious thing in Matte Lip shades.
Rating: 4.5/5. I am enjoying wearing it and loving the Gradient look it gives. Highly Recommend it 🙂