Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Ocean Blue Review
MRP: Rs. 500
Description by Maybelline:
Add subtle shimmer to your eyes with Diamond Glow Eye Shadow.
- Featuring an exclusive technology with gem-like sparkles, this eye shadow gives your eyes a beautiful glow. Easy to apply, you can accomplish the sparkling diamond effect in 4 simple steps!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Is the creamiest powder launched by Maybelline NY
- Has exclusive technology with gem-like sparkles that do not crush
- Give eyes a glowing diamond effect in 4 simple steps
My Experience: These quads are available in 5 color variants: Copper Brown, Lilic Mauve, Ocean Blue, Wine Pink, Grey Pink. I had Ocean Blue quad from Maybelline with me for 2-3 years now. Me and HJK bought it together mainly because of the navy blue sparkle eye shadow and believe me that is the only good thing about this eye shadow quad. Rest of the three colors are very poorly pigmented and does not show on the skin much and even if they show, they look all the same i.e. just a silver sparkle. These three colors can be used as highlighter but the staying power is not much. Well.. I don’t have much to say about this eye shadow quad so quickly summing up the Pros and Cons for you.
- Beautiful Navy blue color with hint of Sparkle.
- Easy to apply and blend.
- Only Navy blue color is good, rest all look the same on eye lid.
- Poor Pigmentation, needs layering.
- Poor staying power.
- Pricey considering that we are getting only two shades i.e. Navy Blue and Silver.
Rating: 2/5. You can give it a pass, only navy blue color is worth and rest three are very blah.