Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Matte+Poreless Foundation 310 Sun Beige: For Normal to Oily Skin
MRP: 525 INR
Description by Maybelline:
Tired of hiding or masking your skin? Find your FIT with Maybelline New York’s “Fit Me Range”
- Get natural and flawless complexion from every angle with Fit Me!® Matte + Poreless liquid foundation. Skin that shows its fabulous best. Its 25% anti-shine perlite + micro blurring powders, make visible pores and shine disappear, getting you the perfect selfie-ready look.
- 6 shades- Ivory, Medium Beige, Natural Buff, Sun Beige, Toast, Toffee
- Matte finish foundation. Shade range covers a wide spectrum of skin shades.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- – Available for different skin tones.
- – 6 different shades
- – 25% anti-shine perlite + micro blurring
Ever since Maybelline launched its Fit me Range in India, beauty bloggers are raving about this collection. I bought three products from this range, Foundation, Concealer and Pressed Powder.
Today I am going to review Maybelline Fit Me:Matte+Poreless Foundation 310 Sun Beige for Normal to Oily Skin. I got it two weeks back and used it 4-5 times ever since. Maybelline has defined it as Poreless and Matte, two of the most important qualities I look in a foundation before making the purchase. I have super oily T-zone and open pores on my cheeks, near nose area so this product got me very excited and true to its claim it does hides the Pores not completely but CONSIDERABLY. It feels very lightweight and provides the medium coverage, you can build the coverage by layering the foundation and it does not feel cakey at all. I love the finish it gives, so soft and clean look. I got the shade 310 Sun Beige and it almost matches my skin shade and so far I am happy with the output I am getting. But the real test will be in summer when my skin will be super oily so I will again update the result. For now, I am summing up the Pros and Cons below:
- Modest Price Tag.
- Light weight texture.
- Perfect formula, neither too thick and nor runny.
- Very Easy to Work with and sets quickly but leaves the enough room for Blending properly. Best application technique is by brush or sponge.
- Good coverage.
- Can be layered to give Medium to high coverage.
- Does not look Cakey.
- It does hides the pores up to some extent.
- Flawless and Matte finish.
- Good budget option for Oily Skinned beauties.
- Pump dispenser is missing.
- Open and wide mouth often leads to excess pouring of foundation.
- It does not hide the Pores completely.
Below are the pictures of the Swatches and how it looked on me.