MAC VELVETEASE LIP PENCIL- AIM TO PLEASE: Review and Swatches
MRP: Rs. 1800
Shelf Life: 3 Years
12 Shades available
Available Online at: http://www.maccosmetics.com/collections-velvetease
Description by MAC: New Velvetease Lip Pencil delivers the vivid colour impact of a lipstick with the ease of a mechanical pencil…no sharpener required. Go daring in blackened plum, classic red and warm chocolate, or subtly chic in light pinks and buttery nudes. Rich and matte, with a smooth, clean finish.
- MAC Aim to Please Velvetease Lip Pencil- dirty mauvey brown
- MAC Anything Goes Velvetease Lip Pencil – rosey fuchsia
- MAC Frolic Velvetease Lip Pencil – mid-tone peachy pink
- MAC Just Add Romance Velvetease Lip Pencil– deep red
- MAC Just My Type Velvetease Lip Pencil– clean blue fuchsia
- MAC Lover’s Lane Velvetease Lip Pencil– deep orange
- MAC Oh Honey Velvetease Lip Pencil – warm chocolate
- MAC Promise Me Velvetease Lip Pencil – soft beige nude
- MAC Reddy To Go Velvetease Lip Pencil – deep brick red
- MAC Tease Me Velvetease Lip Pencil – light pink
- MAC Temper Tantrum Velvetease Lip Pencil – bright orange coral
- MAC Velvet Teen Velvetease Lip Pencil – deep blackened plum
My Initial Review:
The shade I got is, Aim to please… interesting name, isn’t it 🙂 It is dirty mauvery brown color. The packaging of these Velvetease Lip Pencil is so user friendly, these are twist up crayons with black matte outer case. The end of Velvetease Lip Pencils is color coded so you can easily identify the color in your makeup stash. The texture is creamy and glides very smoothly on lips. I am going to wear it for a day or two to test the drying and longevity aspect. Will update you soon Girls 🙂
Here is the lip swatch and picture of how AIM TO PLEASE looks on me.
So, like I said above that I will be testing the drying aspect and Wear time of this beautiful shade. I wore Aim to Please to Office yesterday and today and I must say that I am MIGHTY PLEASED with the wear time. It survived the lunch with slight fading around the inner corner of the lips which is common for all lipsticks that I wear, other than that it stayed intact. Being this a Matte Lipstick, it definitely makes the lips dry after long hours of wear. I would particularly applaud the beautiful color this lipstick has, the color gives a very sleek, muted and sophisticated feel to your whole look. I would totally recommends this to the Office Goers, this is a perfect nude shade to rock daily.
Summing up the Pros and Cons below:
- Very Beautiful and wearable color, perfect for daily use.
- User Friendly and Easy to carry packaging.
- Glides easily on Lips making the application super easy.
- Matte Finish.
- Long Wear Time.
- Perfect Nude Shade- It does not make my face look dull unlike few other nude lipsticks I have tried in past.
- Drying- makes the lips dry after few hours.
PS: I love to find Little notes and comments from you all. Please drop them!! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your views. Love you 🙂