Pearl on Nails, Pearl Nail Art, Caviar beads, Caviar Nail Art!!
I am an avid lover of Unique and quirky nail arts. I was hoping to try pearl nail art/caviar nail art for quiet some time now and during my recent trip to near by cosmetic store I spotted these beautiful 3D pearls in golden color. These are priced at just 20 Rs 🙂
Aren’t these pearls look gorgeous on nails, I am going Gaga over them and all my friends liked this nail art very much. I am happy Soul 😉
Well, without any delay lets jump to the steps to achieve this pearl nail art:
- Apply transparent base coat. I have applied Sally Hansen base coat, you can choose which ever base coat you prefer as per your budget.
- Next I had applied one coat of my all time favourite Ciate Twilight and let it dry for a while. The idea behind choosing this particular shade was that golden pearls will stand-out more with this shade underneath.
- Once the coat is dry, apply another coat and let it set but not fully dry.
- Pour/sprinkle the pearls generously on nails till they are fully covered. Don’t forget to place a tray below to collect the falling pearls.
- Carefully press the pearls/beads with finger ensuring they stick to the base paint. Wait for 4-5 minutes.
- Now the final step is to seal the caviar beads with the transparent top coat. This step will help your manicure to stay longer. And there you Go!!! Happy Nails 🙂
This nail art is technically called Caviar beads nail art. Hope you enjoyed the pics 🙂
Did you ever tried caviar nail art? If not, try it and do share your experience.
Till then, keep trying and keep looking good <3